8.5 Print PDF Documents From Microsoft Reader
Click Here to fix Windows errors and optimize
Microsoft Reader is Microsoft's alternative app to
Adobe's Adobe Reader. While Microsoft Reader does its
job admirably there currently is not no immediate visible
option for printing out documents. Unlike Adobe with its
print option Microsoft Reader has nothing.
This has caused numerous problems. However there are a
few alternatives which can be used, even though they take
some getting used to.
Two main option are available:
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Use of the Charm Bar.
To use either proceed as follows:
Using Keyboard shortcut keys
- With the PDF document open, Press Ctrl + P.
- A list of Printing devices will appear.
- Select your desired printer from the available
- On the next screen, select the number of
copies, media size etc.
- Finally Press the Print button.
Using the Charms button
- With the PDF document open, Place the mouse pointer
in the lower right (or upper right) hand corner of the
screen (Swipe from the right edge of the screen if using
a touch screen.) or press WinKey + C to open the Charms
- From the Charms bar, Select Devices.
- A list of Devices will now appear.
- Select your printer. If your printer is not
visible, Click the More option and select it from the
- On the next screen, select number of copies,
- Finally, Click the Print button.